Saturday, September 6, 2008

Plaza de la Constitucion

Saturday night....what better thing to do than to upload a new video on the blog. This was originally a 14 minute epic masterpiece, but the record producers (Youtube) wouldn't allow me to upload a video longer than 10 minutes. So I had to compromise and split it into two different clips.....its still epic. Thanks to the slow internet in Spain I only have enough energy for one upload, part two will be uploaded tomorrow. Buenas Noches y hasta luego!


3 comments:

J.D. said...

Good Beatles lyric reference!

I heard this early 70's psychedelic jam band from Argentina on ChrisGoesRock. I was like, "Did Albert take a time machine and record an LP in Argentina?" because isn't Spain near Argentina?

Little Big Foot said...

Where is my shoutout?

adrian said...

Its 11.834908 fluid oz, a little under our standard soda can. Also, it doesn't count if you don't get digits.